|Product Name:||Intermittent Cement Ball Mill||Model:||600×840|
|Effective Volume:||0.23m³||Rotary Speed:||55r/min|
|Weight:||1.35t||Application:||cement, silicate, new building material|
Intermittent Cement Ball Mill With Manganese Steel Rubber Ceramic Liner
Ceramic ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mineral ores, or to select mine. Ball mill is also widely used in the manufacturing industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics.
Our ball mill is designed for different industries, such as ore dressing production line (overflow mill, grate mill), cement factory (super fine dry milling ball mill, damp mill, air swept ball mill), chemical industry. We also have ball mill for ceramic industry. Ball mill liner is made of manganese steel, rubber, or ceramic. Continuous or batch operation mill is in choice.
1. The transmission device of ball mill substitutes large-scale double row self-aligning roller bearing for sliding bearing. It is easy to start and saves energy up to 20-30%
2. It adopts groove-type circular lining plate that is instrumental in increasing contact areas of iron balls and ores, which enhances grinding action and ore lifting capacity and decreases energy consumption.
3. It adopts whole milling house, which makes it easy for construction and installation.
4. It has bigger discharge opening and huge processing capacity.
5. It is equipped with oil-mist lubrication device which guarantees smooth operation of gears.
|Model||Effective volume(m³)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Once feeding quantity(t)||Power(kw)||Weight /without liner(t)|
Product Picture Show: